Modified February 28, 2019
What information is collected?
Personal information will only be collected when a product is purchased from our company; this information is limited to your name, order information, and contact details.
How is the information used?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To supply to you services purchased via the website, and to process your payments.
- For internal recordkeeping and statistical/analysis purposes (administering the website or improving our products and services)
- To communicate marketing messages, newsletters and details of our business. Recipients can inform us at any time if they no longer require marketing communications). No customer information will be sold a third party.
Cookies and Log Files
- Cookies are text files stored on your computer, and accessible only to the websites which create them.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however you may delete, or disable cookies by following the instructions at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
- Our systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behavior, and to administer the site.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
The internet is not a secure medium. However we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to user information. We use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us, and our database is hosted in a secure data center. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
How to Contact Us
Our website address is https://www.midwestopener.co/. Our mailing address is 1501 Fulford St., Unit 24, Kalamazoo MI, 49001.